History

Our Chapel The congregation was established in 1662 and the first Chapel was built 1698 on land given to the congregation by James Heape of Failsworth. A new building was erected in 1879 and in 1918 a Chapel parlour was added in memory of those lost during World War One. In 1987 the old Chapel was demolished and the Chapel parlour was converted to a multi-use building which is still in use today.