Kendal Unitarian Chapel
W E L C O M E to Kendal Unitarians
Unitarians are very different
- We don't have a particular set of beliefs that we expect you to agree with
- Everyone who comes to the chapel is free to discover their own spiritual path
- We welcome people on any point of their spiritual journey - those who have been seeking elsewhere or those whose journey has only just begun
- We believe everyone has the right to seek truth and meaning for themselves in mutual respect, and that reason and conscience are our best guides
- Our congregation includes people who are Christian, humanists, pagans, agnostics etc. - or a mixture of all of these!
- If this appeals to you, or you'd like to find out more, then why not come along to the chapel, which is at the top of Branthwaite Brow, off Market Place, Kendal, or contact the minister?
- Services are every Sunday at 11.00 am
- Coffee mornings are every Wednesday and Saturday from 9.30 - 12.00