Minister: Cen Llwyd
Secretary: Mrs. A.R. Davies
Cysgod y Dderi
Tel: 01570 470509
The first sermon in the present chapel was delivered by Ceredig Jones of Bradford in 1900 but the congregation's history goes back to 1650. The original chapel was situated in the building just above the present chapel - now known as Tangaer. When the new chapel was built, Tangaer became the caretaker's cottage with a schoolroom on the upper floor. Tangaer is now a private dwelling.
The chapel has a good collection of books relating to Unitarianism.
The Rev. Ceredig Jones was a generous benefactor to many Unitarian causes in the area when they were first being built. He is buried in the cemetery.