Brondeifi Unitarian Chapel

Minister: Goronwy Evans

Secretary: Mrs. M. Jones
47 Bridge Street

Tel: 01570 421499

The first chapel was built in 1876, with the present fine building being erected in 1904. At the entrance to the chapel is a spacious hall which has been recently built to replace a smaller schoolroom and caretaker's cottage. The inside of the chapel is well maintained and has a pipe organ behind the pulpit. Membership includes townspeople as well as members of the farming community in the area. It also has a fine musical tradition. The cemetery is well kept and there is also a car park on the opposite side of the road. In the cemetery are the graves of former ministers, Rees Cribin Jones and Oswald Williams.

Views of the Chapel

All photos by Keith Lewis-Jones except where stated