Penrhiw Chapel

Penrhiw Chapel
St. Fagans National History Museum

Tel: (01685)873440

This small chapel was built in 1777 near to the village of Drefach Felindre (above left) in Carmarthenshire. The chapel stood on a hilltop overlooking the village. The chapel building was dismantled, stone by stone, and, in 1956, rebuilt at the St. Fagan's National History Museum near Cardiff (above right). The cemetery remains at the site, with a plaque marking the site of the chapel.

Services: Unitarian services - 3 pm (Second Sunday in June and September)

Interior views of the Chapel

All photos by Keith Lewis-Jones

Victorian Carols & Storytelling
13th December, 2010
Organised by Cardiff Unitarians

All photos by Keith Lewis-Jones